Grit-Surface Aluminum Stair Treads No. GSA75, GSA9 & GSA11
Aluminum Stair Treads designed for outdoor use. Heavy duty aluminum oxide abrasives combined with the latest technology polymeric binders are bonded to a high strength, heat treated aluminum stair tread.
- Holds up to outdoor conditions where rubber or vinyl stair treads fail
- Available in 3 depth sizes; 7-1/2", 9" or 11"
- Available in contrasting nose and backing colors for higher visibility
- Available in custom lengths of up to 10', call 330-650-5561 or email for quoting.
- Excellent anti-slip features
- Protects your new steps
- Fix up your worn or slippery steps
- Now also available are 3.5" and 5.5" filler plates, call 330-650-5561 or email for pricing.
Examples of places of use:
- Motels, hotels, condos or apartments
- Churches, hospitals, schools or animal shelters
- Cruise ships, amusement parks or zoos
- Manufacturing plants, warehouses or offices
- Install on wood, concrete, marble or slate steps outdoors and indoors
- Colors available: yellow, red, gray, green, brown, blue and black
- Aluminum rib separates the nose color from the back color
- Aluminum oxide abrasives combined with polymeric binders bonded to high strength heat treated aluminum stair tread
- Standard two(2) countersunk holes every foot. Call to place an order without holes for glue down installations.
Production time on the GSA stair tread line is 4-5 weeks, please take this into consideration when working on a deadline.
Grit-Surface Aluminum Stair Treads No. GSA75
Orders processed on secure server