Fiberglass Stair Treads No. FGS
Fiberglass Step Covers are designed for indoor or outdoor use that exceeds OSHA and ADA standards. They are lightweight, impact resistant, corrosion resistant, and cost-effective. Their vertical lip wraps over the leading edge of stairs where most slips and falls occur.
- Holds up to outdoor conditions where rubber or vinyl stair treads fail
- Available with standard 90° Nose and Bull Nose
- Available in contrasting nose and backing colors for higher visibility
- Available in custom lengths of up to 10', call 330-650-5561 or email for quoting.
- Large variety of color options including high visibility, and glow in the dark.
- Excellent anti-slip features
- Protects your new steps or fixes your worn or slippery steps
- Deep landing covers and walkway covers to match also available, call 330-650-5561 or email for pricing.
Examples of places of use:
- Motels, hotels, condos or apartments
- Churches, hospitals, schools or animal shelters
- Cruise ships, amusement parks or zoos
- Manufacturing plants, warehouses or offices
- Length up to 10', depth to 15" (9" for Bull Nose), standard 1" lip (1.5" and 2" available in 90°) 1/8" Pultruded Fiberglass
- Up to (6) available grit thicknesses to choose from Xtreme Super Coarse to Super Fine Barefoot applications.
- (5) Options of installation including a simple adhesive.