🚨Attention🚨 Due to Covid-19 lead times on this product have been extended. Please call to check on stock or consider our new 882 - 19.69"x19.69" Raised Disc Tile (production time 3-4 weeks)
Lo-Disc Rubber Landing Floor Tiles No. 888
Lo-Disc Floor Tiles have 3/4" diameter discs, raised .025"; are an economical, attractive long-wearing resilient rubber tile. Tapered discs are easier to clean. An excellent landing tile for stairways, elevators, entrance lobbies or hallways.
Meets Federal Spec. RR-T-650E and ZZ-T-001237 (GSA-FSS). Install with No. 400 Neoprene Contact Adhesive or #560 Rubber Flooring Adhesive.
- Tile Dimensions: 2'x2'x1/8"
- Tiles have a sanded back for a stronger adhesive bond
- Raised discs are 3/4" in diameter and are raised .025".
- Install with #400, #300 or #560 adhesives
- Available in Color Series I, Color Series II, or Color Series III
- Contains no asbestos fiber
- Molded of top quality homogenous rubber compound; color extending throughout entire thickness
- Free from objectionable odors, blisters, cracks or imperfections which might impair serviceability
- Flame spread rating of 75 or less using ASTM-E-84 Test
- For indoor use only.
Minimum quantities apply for select colors. See color chart for details.
Orders processed on secure server